March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Just Magnolia

Well, to start off I just have to mention that I won last week over at Magnolia Down Under. That was a surprise and I LOVED IT! (he, he). And for this week there challenge is Birthday because this happens to be Magnolia Down Under's 1st Birthday and to celebrate they are having a Blog Hop. You should hop on over and check it out. HERE.

[challengeblogheader11.GIF]

Here is my entry for the challenge and I am also going to enter it in the Magnolia-licious Sketch Challenge.
For the card I have used printed papers from Fancy Pant's Road Show Set and cardstock by Bazzill. I have distressed and inked all my edges with Ranger Distress Ink. I then used the chisel tip end of my Copic marker and made the dashes around all the layers. I added some lace from my stash and brads in all the corner by SU. The larger flower in the middle is from Magnolia and the smaller ones are Prima. I added some half pearls to the centers which are also from SU. I added some leaves and greenery underneath the flowers. I colored my cute little Flower Girl by Magnolia with Copics and added the Happy Birthday which is stamped inside of a oval cut with my nestie. Here is a closer look and a list of my colors.

Copic Colors:
Dress: G24, G21, G20
Socks & Flowers: E09, E07, R24
Shoes: E19, E17, E15
Hair: YR23, Y23, E35
Leaves & Grass: YG67, YG63,
Skin: E13, E11, E00, R20
Shadow around outside is B000 with Colorless Blender

Thank you for Stopping by:

Kellie

22 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win!! I love this card. The colouring is gorgeous and Flower Girl Tilda looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Magnolia cards are always so beautiful and this one is no exception! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie your creations are always so wonderful and this is no exception. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! Your card are always so beautiful! I love your coloring and the flowers on your card are perfect! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coloring! Really beautiful. Congrats on your win last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KELLIE WOOOOOW this is amazing! I am just blown away, love it. Your style is amazing. Could stare all day....! Thanks so much for joining us for our Birthday Bash this week at MDUC..
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so chic. I love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - this is one amazingly beautiful card!
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week for our special birthday bash.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I love the flowers and the colours! Tilda looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours you used. Stunning detail on a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on winning! That's great! This is a gorgeous card. You do such amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, she's just adorable! I love the colors you used and those papers are fabulous. Just yummy sweet!

    Hugs,

    Susan (SBS29)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty. I'm trying to learn the paper distressing. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on your win! you always do the Magnolia's perfectly...

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous creation... truly a work of art! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! All your creations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congraultaions! And what a stunning colourscheme you've used for your card, so pretty

    ReplyDelete