March 24, 2010

Fairytale Wedding

Once again I am making this card for two challenges. The first one is Magnolia Down Under and I won the top five again last week. Just had to share that with everyone. Their challenge is the sketch that I used. The other will be for Just Magnolia who's challenge this week is to make an Easel Card. After I finished the card I then tried my hand at making an envelope box. I will have to make more of them since it was pretty easy. I had this all finished and setting out on the table ready to take photos of it when my daughter who is home from college this week walked by and put dibs (as she called it) on this card to give to her friend who will be getting married this summer. Now for the card. My DP is by Basic Grey's Green at Heart line. The solid papers including the envelope is by Bazzill. I, as usual, distressed all edges and inked them with Ranger's Tea Dye distress ink. My image is one from the newest Fairytale Collection. I also added some mesh behind the center to add a little something different. All my bling is from a pack I bought at a stamping show I went to this past weekend by Crafty Secrets Vintage Bling. I used my Labels Five nestie for all images and sentiment. I also used the MS lace border punch on the front and back of the envelope. Here is a closeup of my cuties which I colored with my Copics.

I'm off on Sunday to get Copic Certified.
Here is my Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11 & R20 on cheeks.
Dress: C0, C1
Suit: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Flowers/tie: V06, V09, V12
Grass: YG63, YG67, G20
Brides Hair: YR23, E35, Y23
Grooms Hair: E39, E99, E18, YR23
Shading: B000 & Colorless Blender

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Kellie

30 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! I love the flowers and your coloring and papers are just fabulous! Wonderful creation. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a fabulous easel card Kellie - the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is so pretty! I love the card box - fabo idea. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is gorgeous! No wonder your daughter called dibs.

    Do you have a template for the envelope box that you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooooo wow - your card is simply amazing!! I love the colours that u have used!! I really like the butterfly too:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the sketch. yhis is just a gorgeous wedding card - and the matching envelope - perfect!
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kellie this is so pretty and I love your matching envie too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful wedding-card!!!!!!

    Thanks for joinings us at MDUC this week.

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work!!! I love the gorgeous colours and details and your envelope box is gorgeous too! thanks for joining us at MDUC and Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Kelli. I know you will love the certification class.

    Glitterbee hugs.,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your coloring and fabulous cards- fabulous embellishments. Congrats on top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, I love the colours you have chosen and your flowers are fabulous. Your colouring is gorgeous, have fun getting your Copic Certificate!! Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under this week!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on making the top 5 again!!! The card and box are really lovely! You are fantastic with the coloring.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once again your work is so precious! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, this card is just fantastic! Love your flowers and butterfly in the lower corner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kellie this is so beautiful! And it's found a home very quickly, so now you need to make another :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo, happily ever after! Your work is stunning! Congrats on the win last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. kellie you are up on the glitterbees challenge. I think you may be out of town haven't seen ya this week. Also I sent you a pressie via e-mail last week. Hope you got it:)

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Great job on this!! LOVE what you did with the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply stunning as usual :) Copic Certification is just a formality right? Your coloring is perfect every time. Big Hugs to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kellie, I have no idea how I missed this card. It is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the colors you chose and the flowers and butterfly just set it off. Really an awesome card..and as usual you colored it beautifully. Sorry I missed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought I had just stopped by, and you have new cards here......I missed them- I love your daughter ;loving your cards and calling dibs- I can see why- fantastic card! the details are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW your cards always make me say WOW! Amazing Beautiful WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Kellie,I have not been by here in awhile.I Really missed taking a look at your beautiful cards and coloring.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG . . breathtakingly stunning card. No wonder your daughter "put dibs" on it!

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete