November 23, 2009

Oops I Forgot

I thought this was the cutest image for a forgotten birthday.

I used Oops Tilda from the A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection. I have colored her using Copics. The paper is also from Magnolia's Yummy Collection called Blue Candy Plaid and Candy. I added some ribbon and brads. I have also decorated the inside of the card. I used the same image and papers again but added some flowers to one side. Here is a photo of the inside.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute. And you're right - the perfect image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie,

    This is a fabulous card. I love that Tilda image and your coloring is lovely! See you again,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have quite the way with color- I love the image and love your project! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellie, this is just precious! And, yes, great image for a belated card! Hope you and yours have a blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card... and yes, it is the perfect image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is too cute. Great image for any oops moment :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute, love the distressed look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, love the inside and out.

    ReplyDelete