November 13, 2009

Decorating Tree

This was a fun card to make. First of all I stamped the Christmas Tree and then colored it with my Copics. Then, I added Flower Soft to make it look real. You can't really tell by the photo but it really added detail to this card. I'm SO hooked on Flower Soft. I also added some rhinestones for extra bulbs.
Then, I colored Tilda with my Copics and cut her out and attached her using 3-D squares. I also used some Stickles and Glitter on her wings and on the bulbs in her basket.
Other supplies used: Mega Nestie curved rectangle, ribbon, snowflake punch, cardstock by Bazzill, printed by Imaginisce and I also used some Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels.
Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I like this card -all the detail work is especially nice & the coloring is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... and very detailed as are all your cards!!! Love the torn edge and red line around the image!!!

    ReplyDelete