March 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

[beautiful_blogger_award.jpg]

Wow, Thanks Cheryl for giving me this Beautiful Blogger Award. I am so grateful and honored. I will wear it with Pride. I also have only been blogging since November but have made some wonderful friends. Thanks again Cheryl.

The rules of the award are pretty simple.
1. Add a link and a note of thanks to the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you love.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.

So here goes:
1. I am a 45-year-old wife of 26 years and a mother to 3.
2. I love all things that are crafty.
3. I'm seriously addicted to collecting Copic Markers. Only 75 to go.
4. I love to travel
6. I watch American Idol faithfully
7. I like country/soft rock music

Passing it on:
1. Lynn
7. Tami
11. Rhonda
12. Tammy
13. Anne
14. LuLu
15. Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Kellie, I love your blog. I hope to "grow up" to color as well as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete